My Team

My Team

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Now that finals are here I'm somewhat relieved but also stressed. I'm relieved because the semester is almost over!! I couldn't be more excited about it. I have one more class to take after this semester and then it's time to student teach. I actually got my student teaching assignment last week. I will be at P.G. High School for the first half of the semester and then Springville Junior High the second half of the semester. I'm excited to finally be close to graduating and to be able to enter the job market. I'm happy to finish school and go on to bigger and better things. I still haven't decided whether or not I want to go to grad school or teach first. I guess I should decide that here in the next few months.... Well I have 2 finals completed and will complete 2 more this weekend. I'm happy to be almost done with them.

1 comment:

  1. You're a brave man, Adam, taking on junior high school kids. Maybe you'll survive if you adopt the attitude of the substitute teacher in the video you shared . . . Laugh-out-loud funny. Thanks for making my day.

    ReplyDelete