My Team

My Team

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Helpful Resources

Some of the online resources I really enjoy are the ones found on google. Google docs is a good website along with Google presentation. These are nice because it makes it easy for a group to collaborate on a project or paper. As a teacher, it would make it easy for your students to access powerpoints or papers necessary for a class. Also, if there is a problem or confusion on the material, it will be easier to fix and will allow my students to acess it easier. Another helpful resource is my Personal Learning Environment. This is helpful because it will allow me to communicate with fellow teachers and other professionals to share ideas and receive help for my classes. As a student this is also helpful because it allows me to interact with my peers and get solutions to problems that I may be facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment