My Team

My Team

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Break

I hate the fact that BYU doesn't believe in or have a Spring Break. It kills me. I wish that they would at least give us a 3-4 day weekend. We have two holidays throughout the Winter Semester and around this time it gets hard to stay focused. The weather is getting nice, the sun is shining, it's warm outside. Besides, we're getting tired. At least in the Fall Semester we get Thanksgiving as a time to relax and take a breath before Finals hit. I don't want Spring Break to go get drunk, party, have sex, or whatever else the administration thinks we'll go do. I just want to rest and relax some. We need something like that at BYU. Well now I'm done with my Spring Break rant. Anyways... I will have to say that I officially hate group projects. I didn't like them before, but now I really don't like them. In my math practicum class, MTHED 377, I am in a group to create a lesson plan and prepare to teach this lesson to our class tomorrow. I am the only one who is taking the lead and doing anything about it. I hate the fact that I am the only person doing anything on this group project. It's really frustrating because I have four other group projects which deserve my attention but I can't do anything about because I am doing everything for the project due tomorrow. It's unfair to my other groups and it angers me quite a bit. I'm just glad I'm almost done with the project and can catch up on everything else starting tomorrow afternoon. I hate that I have gotten behind in all my homework and assignments because of one project where no one wants to do anything.

On a positive note and changing the subject, the weather has gotten amazing lately! It's been in the 60's and 70's all week. I love being able to drive around with my windows down. It's nice to be done with the cold, gross weather and on to spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment