My Team

My Team

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Crazy few weeks

In the past few weeks I have taken two Praxis exams, two tests for classes, 3 quizzes, and turned in multiple homework assignments. I spent the majority of my time the last two weeks staying on top of the most important homework assignments, and studying for the Praxis exams. I had to take each one so that I could be certified to teach both physical education and math in the public schools. I am still awaiting my test results. Now that I have finished with my Praxis exams, I have slowly been trying to get back on track and even ahead in my classes. I have been trying to finish my homework ahead of class and even the assignments that are due for the next class period. It doesn't always happen but I'm getting back on track at least. For a while I was feeling really overwhelmed with school, work, and my two Praxis exams. This past weekend and week were the first times in over a month that I have felt relaxed. It is nice since I know that the semester will only get harder, especially with a few very big and important assignments due in the next 2 weeks. I feel more prepared tp handle them and am staying in control of my life. By no means do I think I am out of the woods though. This is my last semester of classes and as such, it will be a huge challenge for me to stay focused and motivated. I'm excited to be looking into graduate schools and also to start preparing for coaching football next season. Since this will be my second year coaching, I am more excited to start and get my players ready for the next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment