My Team

My Team

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Crazy Week 2

This week has been ultra stressful. I have had to complete 3 lesson plans, work in three different groups, one test, my Praxis exam is tomorrow!!!!! and my regular homework load. Oh, and my other Praxis exam is next Friday as well. Lets just say this week has left me feeling overwhelmed. And to top it all off, I started having a mental breakdown last night. Not the kind of I can't handle this, but the "what if I can't get a job after college blah blah blah..." breakdown. I guess it just hit me yesterday that, while I knew a teacher and football coach don't make much money, I won't actually make very much money. And since I'm in my 8th semester of college, I can't really back out now. I just started thinking that maybe I should've gone into either business or accounting. Guaranteed I was going to make a lot more money, but when I took those classes I knew that I wouldn't be happy in them. Now I'm just second guessing myself and my life. It isn't the best thing to do, especially in the middle of two crazy weeks. Well that's been my life. Now I just have two more days to finish a lesson plan and to prepare to teach it on Monday in front of my peers. Talk about stressful. My partner taught our other lesson on Wednesday and did a great job. I just don't feel near as confident about this next lesson. It's on the slope-intercept formula and is gonna be rough. My group met today with my teacher and I learned a lot about what we should've already known. This weekend is gonna be long...

No comments:

Post a Comment