My Team

My Team

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Back to it

Well the first week of school is over. Too bad there are 15 more weeks to go.... haha. I'm back on here for another class. Who knows, maybe this time I'll blog more. My last blog posts were for my technology class, this time it's for my advanced english class. I'm in my last semester of classes at BYU and it feels GREAT!!!! I'm so excited and happy to be done with my classes. Next semester, Fall 2013, I will be student teaching. I am hoping to do it at P.G. High so that I can get paid for coaching there. We'll have to see what happens though. Hopefully the district, school and teacher will all approve me. This semester I'm taking Teaching with Technology, Math Teaching in Public Schools, Math Practicum, Athletic Training and the accompanying lab, Communication in Organizational Settings, and Fundamentals of Mathematics (proofs).  It's 7 classes for the grand amount of 16 credits. I'm trying to just be done and not have to take any classes over the summer. I just want to be able to work and relax. I haven't been able to do that in awhile. Now that I think of it, I need to go finish my student teaching application. it's due Tuesday the 15th. I'm kind of a procrastinator...... Except on this assignment. Don't worry though, I'm sure I'll start posting right before my 5pm english class on Thursdays. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment